Monday, December 5, 2011

And the Winner Is...

MELANIE!!!

Woohoo! I hope you are jumping for joy! It was super scientific. I wrote all of your names on slips of paper, threw them in a bowl, and the first one I picked out was Melanie.

So congrats to you! You win one professionally printed and mounted {on foam core board} 11x14" print of this darling, if I do say so myself, Christmas Cheer design: And bless you to ALL of my new followers! So happy to have you! If you would really love to have the same mounted print that Melanie just won - you can purchase it from my etsy site: http://www.etsy.com/shop/simplycumorah

Congrats again Melanie, and THANK YOU to all who entered. It brings me cheer to see your smiling faces on my sidebar!

Lots of love,

Cumorah


P.S. Melanie! For some crazy reason, I can't send you a message over Google Friend Connect...so, if you would kindly send your mailing address to cumorah@jencotech.com , I will send you your prize! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment